2010년 9월 25일 토요일

Let's make Song-Pyun!

This wednesday was Thank's Giving Day! I went my grandmother's house and I ate Song-pyun. It was very delicious! When I was young, I also made Song-pyun with my grandmother and my mother.
Now let me introduce making Song-pyun : )

Ingredients :
nonglutinous rice flour, water, sesame oil,  boiled sweet potato, boiled red beans, fried sesame, sugar

How to make :
1. Make dough

First, boil the water. Afeter boiling, mix boiled water and nonglutinous rice flour.
Knead rice flour until the dough is soft.

2. Prepare the filing for making Song-pyun.

First, prepare empty big bowl.
Put boiled sweet potato, boiled red beans, fried sesame, and sugar in the bowl.
Then, mix them evenly.
3. Make Song-pyun
Take a little piece of dough, and make it like a small ball.
Then, hollow out a groove and put filing in the dough properly.
 Fold the edge of dough, and seal it.
4. Make ripe it!

Put the completed Song-pyuns in the steamer, and steam them.
When they are ripe, take it out and grease each ripen Song-pyun.
unless we grease them, they all stick together.
5. Enjoy it : )
Well, Finished! ^^
Enjoy it together.!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기