2010년 9월 12일 일요일

Let me introduce my lovely pets :)

I like animals very much! Especially I love dogs so much. I have had pets since I was eleven years old.
My first pets was mixed dog. but they were very cut and smart.
But we were seperated, because I had to move my house. I was so sad, especially I didn't take picture with them. I regret about it very much. So next time, when I got my new pet I took pictures very much.
Now I have a three pets. Two dogs are female, and one dog is male. They are very lovely, and cute.
Now Let me introduce them more specificly.

Her name is Ah-Ji. She is famale and Her kind is schnauzer. She is my favorite pet, because she live with me the longest time. I met her when I was twelve years old. Her age was 2 years old at that time. Now she is almost 10 years old. She is very small and charming. She always take to me and I also love my dog.
But now I live in Seoul, so I met her once a week or more weeks. I didn't meet her for three weeks. I missed her very much ..ㅠㅠ

The name of this dog is Zzang. He is female and his kind is mongrel.(haha) But he is very smart. I met him first about three months ago. He seems always happy and active. He runs very fast. Whenever I catch him, he always run away. Although he didn't live with my family long time, my family and I love him.
She is the baby of my family. Her name is Poong and She is poonsan dog, a kind of Korea dog. I met her about one month ago. She was born about three month ago. She is very very yong. But her size is bigger than Ah-ji, however her face always tell me she is baby puppy. As you see in the picture, she is always vacant face. It is very funny and cute. She gots all of  my family's love and attention.

Whenever I go back to my home, I expect to meet my family and my dog. I love them very much, and I want to be with them for long long time. ♡

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기