2010년 9월 29일 수요일

"Green Pasta"

Today, let me introduce a good italian restaurant near our university!


The name of the restaurant is " Green Pasta". It is located the right fork that is near to Nam-Young subway station. Take the right fork and go straight more, then you can see the a signboard. There is in second floor.


The main menu of this restaurant is pasta and pane pasta.

 this is pane pasta. It is my favorite menu. Whenever I go there with my friend, we always order this pane pasta. It has very cute shape. It has a lid that is also part of the pane. we first open  the pane, and eat the noodles. After we eat noodles, we eat the pane with pasta sause. It's taste very good and It fills our stomach very well.

This is normal pasta. It is very cheaper than other restaurant's pasta. And It's taste also good! I like "Pink Pasta" , one of the menu , most. Sause of "Pink Pasta" is made of cream pasta sause and tomato pasta sause. So it's taste is little special!

The restaurent is little cheap in comparison with other italian restaurent. And tasty and quality also good! I recommend this restaurent. If you have a time and want to eat some italian food, go there once : )

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi~ Min Ji! I'm Myung Hyun~^.^
    Wow… It looks really really delicious…!
    I like to eat pane pasta, too!
    I want to try it right now even one little scoop. I’m very starving now…

    Let’s go there after our mid-term exam!!!

    답글삭제