2010년 9월 19일 일요일

Let's make boiled down chestnuts !

Last week I went my home in Choong-Ju. When I went my home, I saw so many chestmusts. Chestnut is one of my favorite foods. My family and I always make special dish with chestnuts.
Now let me introduce it.

The name of dishe is "밤조림"(boiled down chestmuts). It is made to boil down chestnuts.
First, peel chestnuts and wash it once. The reason that we wash chestnuts is to clear peeled chestnuts from its fur. Chestnuts have many furs. Next, put peeled chestmuts in a cookpot. Stuff water until chestmuts are soaked. And boil it. When chestnuts boil, boil it about ten minutes. After 10 minutes, put salt sugar or oligosaccharide in the pot. Boil it ten minutes again, and you can enjoy delicious boiled down chestmuts.! :)

댓글 3개:

  1. hi! I'm youngbin^^
    I love chestnuts but I've never heard of boiled down chestnuts! it looks so delicious!! and simple process! I like simple cook~
    I will cook it someday^^ haha :D bye~

    답글삭제
  2. herrr........ It looks very very delicious ㅠㅠ

    답글삭제
  3. Yes It is very delicious!! ! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    Thank you for replying to my post!

    답글삭제