2010년 11월 7일 일요일

My father's birthday.



Last Saturday, November 6th was my father's birthday! It was first birthday after I entered university. Although now I didn't have any part time job, I saved money in summer vacation through the part time job.
I concerned about my father's birthday present very seriously. Finally, I bought a cardigon in the department store two weeks ago. I was very proud of myself because it was first time that I bought father's present with my own money.
But I had a problem. Noverber 6th was also my chemistry test. Worse, the test time was afternoon. I was so desperated. In the end I went to bus terminal after the test, 5:00 PM.
But unfortuantely, I had an another problem. All seat was sold out. Going to busterminal took about 30minutes. So I thought I can buy the 5:40 bus ticket. But the ticket wasn't.

So.. I bought 6:30 PM bus ticket. It was that I can arrive at my home fastly. Eventually, I can't eat dinner with my family. But I met my family and I gave my present to my dad. He loved my present and I was also happy! begining the day was problematic but the and of the day was proud and nice!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기