2010년 11월 13일 토요일

Next Thursday, November 18th, Korean SAT test is held. My friend and my junior in school also have this test. So, I decided to cheer them.
First, I bought chocolates. In Korean, it is manners that giving a chocolate, taffy, sticky rice cake to candidates for an examination. I have three firends and one junior who have the test. So I bought 4 chocolates and I also prepared letters. One of my friends, Sung Min live in Gang-nam. So I went and saw him with my high school friends last Thrusday. We gave him chocolate and letters and chicken. And we promised to meet after test. And one of my firneds and my junior live No-won and In-Cheon. I have no time because of classes and homeworks. And It was too far from my home. So I sent chocolate and letter by parcel post. And today they got the parcel, and called to me.
Finally, one of my friend live in next to my home. He is also my high school friend. He and me was in same class when we were third grade student. So I met him at afternoon and ate lunch with my other classmate.
We talk and laugh and my classmate and me  gave hime chocolate and letter.
I hope all my friends to have a test well. I want them to get good grade in test.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기