2010년 10월 30일 토요일

Let's go out!

After long mid-term exam, I went two places with my friends. Me and Yun-Ji (Jung), So-jung, Ye-song went Everland and next day, me and Jin-sol, Yun-ji(Lee), Myung-hyun went N Seoul tower.

1. Going to Everland.

After my last exam on Thursday, me and my friends went Everland.
We have promised to go Everland, but we failed over and over because of study, homework and many schedules. But this time, we decide to go Everland without fail. After my exam, we all had time. So we went there! Personally, I felt lighthearted because I went there after 12years absence. Some had already changed, others hadn't changed a bit. We rode many rides. There were many thrilling rides. In Everland, Halloween Party and Horrible party was also being held.(It is held until Oct 31th.) There were so many pumkins all around the road and staffs dressed up as ghosts.

 

 

2. Going to N Seoul tower.

Next day, after the physics class, we went to Nam Mt. In Nam Mt., there are N Seoul tower.
We bought Kmi-bab and chocolate and lemonade and went to there by bus. We all felt light-hearted
we got off down the Nam Mt.. And we climb the mountain. It wasn't too hard clinbling the mountain.
There were so many people, because that day an event that observe the stars were held in Nam Mt.
And  there were also many couples. ~.~ Nam Mt. is famous for course that couples go out.
There were also many locks that couples locked. I also wanted to hang the lock. hahahah
(But I'm solo.) The night watch in Nam Mt. was great. Me and my friends exclaimed again and agian.
It was very good day.

 

 


댓글 1개:

  1. Hi Min ji! I'm proud of your blog post, because I appear! Anyway, at Mt. Nam I really plesanted. In future, we will go other place! Mt. Nam's night is really cold. So next time go somewhere, we will prepare perfectly!

    답글삭제