2010년 10월 22일 금요일

Let's Make a deep-fried sweet potato

Today, after my first mid-term exam (physics exam), I went my home in Dae-jeon.
In two weeks, I met my mom and my sister. And I had dinner with them in my home.
We made deep-fried sweet potato. It was great.
So now let me introduce how to make deep-fried sweet potato.

First, we have to prepare ingredients.
The ingredients are sweat potato, oil, eggs, flour.
Now let's make a deep-fried sweat potato.

1. Cut the sweet potato.
First. cut the sweet potato. But. Don't cut it into thin slices.
If you cut it thinly, you can't enjoy crispy sweet potato.

2. Make chickenfry
                                         
Crack the eggs and separate the yolk from the white of an egg.
Dissolve the yolk in the bowl, and mix it with flour.
If you don't have eggs, you just dissolve flour in the water.

3. Dip the sweat potato in batter. 
After mixing, put cut sweat potato in the bowl. And dip it in the batter.

4. fry it!
Pour the oil in the cook-pot and heat it.
When the temperature is 160℃ put the sweat potato in the pot.
And fry it until it's color is light brown.

 5. enjoy!
Now it is the end.
put them on the plate and enjoy it!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기